This is a special type of skills in Toloka that show the general competencies of performers, such as text processing or selecting objects in images.
- Use global skills if you want to quickly launch a customizable project and recruit performers who are good at certain types of tasks.
- Our experiments show that global skills combined with traditional quality control methods increase the correctness and consistency of labeling.
- Keep in mind the following:
- Requesters don't create this type of skills.
- Global skills are created by the system based on user responses to the projects of the same type.
- Performer skills are updated daily by the Toloka team.
- Restrictions of the
skill >80type are used to select “performers who completed similar projects better on average than 80% of other performers”.
To use this feature, selectand specify the restriction for the selected skill in the added filter.