Returning to a previous version of a project
All changes made to the project are saved in the version history. You can view previous versions or return to any of them.
The version number (for example, 1.2) consists of two numbers:
- The major version (the first number) appears when you change a required field in the input or output data:
- Add, remove or rename a required field.
- Change the field from optional to required.
- Change the field parameters that aren't compatible with the current specification:
- Reduce the maximum or increase the minimum number of items in the array.
- Change allowed string values.
- Reduce the maximum or increase the minimum length of a string.
- Reduce the maximum or increase the minimum value for a number.
- The minor version (the second number) appears when you make any other changes to the project.
Attention. Changes to the major version of the project don't affect existing pools.
To go back to the previous version of the project:
- Go to the project editing.
- Click Select previous version at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a version. The project parameters return to the chosen version.
- Save the project to use the chosen project version as current.