Side-by-side audio comparison
Take a look at the example: there are two audio tracks and buttons to choose an answer. Note that validation, keyboard shortcuts, and task layout are already configured in this example.
- view.audio: An audio player.
- layout.columns: Arranges audio tracks side by side.
- condition.played: Checks if a user has started listening to the audio.
- field.button-radio-group: Buttons for answer options.
- condition.required: Checks if at least one option is selected.
- plugin.toloka: Customizes the task layout.
What else can be configured
To put a short audio track on repeat, change the properties of the view.audio component by adding
If this template doesn't meet your needs, see other examples in this section.
Add a response field
If you need comments from the performer, add a text field using field.textarea. In this example, additional validation is set up that requires you to enter text if one of two audio tracks is selected.
Arrange audio tracks vertically
Add a source text
You can add a field with a source text using the view.text component. For example, this might be useful if you want to find out which of the audio recordings best matches the description.
Add a layout
To enhance user experience, you can also highlight different types of data with colors using view.alert. In this example, the source text is highlighted with a blue border, and the buttons are highlighted with a yellow one.