For this type of project, you can use the Transcribing audio recordings preset. It has pre-configured validation, task layout, and shortcuts.
- view.audio: An audio player.
- condition.played-fully: Checks if a Toloker listened to the entire audio track.
- field.button-radio-group: Buttons for answer options.
- field.textarea: Text input field.
- condition.required: Checks if the text field is filled in.
- plugin.toloka: Customizes the task layout.
- plugin.hotkeys: Keyboard shortcuts.
What else can be configured
To put a short audio track on repeat, change the properties of the view.audio component by adding
If this preset doesn't meet your needs, see other examples in this section.
Other options for buttons
Choose whether a Toloker can select only one or multiple answer options:
Use the field.checkbox-group component.
Use the field.radio-group component.
Add pre-recognized text
You can add text from input data to audio transcription tasks. For example, this is useful if an audio recording was recognized automatically, and now you need Tolokers to correct errors in the text. To do this, use the view.text component and refer to the number of the element in the input data array in the