toloka.client.collectors.AnswerCount | Source code
AnswerCount(self, *, uuid: Optional[UUID] = None)
How many assignment was accepted from performer
Use this rule if you want to:
- Get responses from as many performers as possible (for this purpose, set a low threshold, such as one task suite).
- Protect yourself from robots (for this purpose, the threshold should be higher, such as 10% of the pool's tasks).
- Mark performers completing a task so that you can filter them later in the checking project.
Used with conditions:
- AssignmentsAcceptedCount - How many assignment was accepted from performer
Used with actions:
- RestrictionV2 - Block access to projects or pools.
- ApproveAllAssignments - Approve all replies from the performer.
- RejectAllAssignments - Reject all replies from the performer.
- SetSkill - Set perfmer skill value.
How to mark performers completing a task so that you can filter them later in the checking project.
new_pool = toloka.pool.Pool(....) new_pool.quality_control.add_action( collector=toloka.collectors.AnswerCount(), conditions=[toloka.conditions.AssignmentsAcceptedCount > 0], action=toloka.actions.SetSkill(skill_id=some_skill_id, skill_value=1), )