toloka.client.collectors.AssignmentSubmitTime | Source code
AssignmentSubmitTime( self, *, uuid: Optional[UUID] = None, fast_submit_threshold_seconds: Optional[int] = None, history_size: Optional[int] = None )
Counts fast responses.
Collector use cases.
- To find Tolokers who respond suspiciously quickly.
- To improve protection against robots.
The collector can be used with conditions:
- TotalSubmittedCount — The number of assignments completed by a specific Toloker.
- FastSubmittedCount — The number of assignments completed too fast.
The collector can be used with actions:
- RestrictionV2 blocks access to projects or pools.
- ApproveAllAssignments accepts all Toloker's assignments.
- RejectAllAssignments rejects all Toloker's assignments.
- SetSkill sets Toloker's skill value.
The ID of a collector. Note that when you clone a pool, both pools start using the same collector, because it is not cloned. Usually, it is not an intended behavior. For example, in this case one collector gathers history size from both pools.
Fast response threshold in seconds. Any response submitted in less time than threshold is considered a fast response.
The maximum number of recent assignments used to calculate the statistics. If
The example shows how to reject all assignments if a Toloker sent at least 4 responses during 20 seconds after getting every task suite.
new_pool = toloka.pool.Pool(....) new_pool.quality_control.add_action( collector=toloka.collectors.AssignmentSubmitTime(history_size=5, fast_submit_threshold_seconds=20), conditions=[toloka.conditions.FastSubmittedCount > 3], action=toloka.actions.RejectAllAssignments(public_comment='Too fast responses.') )