toloka.client.collectors.SkippedInRowAssignments | Source code
SkippedInRowAssignments(self, *, uuid: Optional[UUID] = None)
Skipping tasks is considered an indirect indicator of the quality of responses.
You can block access to a pool or project if a user skips multiple task suites in a row.
Used with conditions:
- SkippedInRowCount - How many tasks in a row the performer skipped.
Used with actions:
- RestrictionV2 - Block access to projects or pools.
- ApproveAllAssignments - Approve all replies from the performer.
- RejectAllAssignments - Reject all replies from the performer.
- SetSkill - Set perfmer skill value.
How to ban a performer in this project if he skipped tasks.
new_pool = toloka.pool.Pool(....) new_pool.quality_control.add_action( collector=toloka.collectors.SkippedInRowAssignments(), conditions=[toloka.conditions.SkippedInRowCount > 3], action=toloka.actions.RestrictionV2( scope=toloka.user_restriction.UserRestriction.PROJECT, duration=15, duration_unit='DAYS', private_comment='Lazy performer', ) )