Crowd-Kit: Computational Quality Control for Crowdsourcing
Crowd-Kit is a powerful Python library that implements commonly-used aggregation methods for crowdsourced annotation and offers the relevant metrics and datasets. We strive to implement functionality that simplifies working with crowdsourced data.
Currently, Crowd-Kit contains:
- implementations of commonly-used aggregation methods for categorical, pairwise, textual, and segmentation responses
- metrics of uncertainty, consistency, and agreement with aggregate
- loaders for popular crowdsourced datasets
Installing Crowd-Kit is as easy as
pip install crowd-kit
This example shows how to use Crowd-Kit for categorical aggregation using the classical Dawid-Skene algorithm.
First, let us do all the necessary imports.
from crowdkit.aggregation import DawidSkene from crowdkit.datasets import load_dataset import pandas as pd
Then, you need to read your annotations into Pandas DataFrame with columns
label. Alternatively, you can download an example dataset.
df = pd.read_csv('results.csv') # should contain columns: task, worker, label # df, ground_truth = load_dataset('relevance-2') # or download an example dataset
Then you can aggregate the worker responses as easily as in scikit-learn:
aggregated_labels = DawidSkene(n_iter=100).fit_predict(df)
Implemented Aggregation Methods
Below is the list of currently implemented methods, including the already available (✅) and in progress (🟡).
|Gold Majority Vote||✅|
Support and Bug Reports
- For support and reporting bugs please use the Crowd-Kit bugreport page.
- Join our English-speaking slack community for both tech and abstract questions.
Toloka Global Community
Stay informed about updates to the platform and open-source libraries — connect with the Toloka team in our Global Community for announcements, discussions, and invites to events.