Toloka-Kit is an open source Python library allowing you to access Toloka API.
Toloka is a cloud-based crowdsourcing platform that helps you to collect and analyze data for machine learning and other business purposes.
Main advantages of Toloka are:
- Top-quality results — Ready to use quality control methods allow you to get results that meet and exceed industry standards.
- Scalable projects — Have any amounts of image, text, speech, audio, or video data collected and annotated for you by millions of skilled Toloka workers.
- Cost efficiency — Save time and money with this purpose-built platform for handling large scale data collection and annotation projects, on-demand 24/7, at your own price and within your timeframe.
- Free, powerful API — Build scalable and fully automated human-in-the-loop machine learning pipelines with a powerful open API.
To use the library you need to:
- Install Python 3.8+
- Register as a requester in Toloka or in the sandbox — the Toloka testing environment.
- Top up your account. You can also test your pipelines in the sandbox for free.
Support and bug reports
Stay informed about updates to the platform and open-source libraries — connect with the Toloka team in our Global Community for announcements, discussions, and invites to events.
Last updated: February 7, 2023