Before you start
To register, you need a Yandex ID with a linked and confirmed phone number. If you don't have a Yandex ID, sign up for one.
- If you're already registered as a performer, you'll need another Yandex ID.
- You can only register one requester account and one performer account per phone number in each version of Toloka.
Where should I register?
There are two versions of Toloka. You need to register separately in each of them:
- Production version of Toloka for requesters.
- To avoid confusion, use the same Yandex ID to register as a requester both in the production version and sandbox.
- We recommend setting up notifications immediately after registration. To do this, go to Profile and then Notifications.
Use shared access if:
You want to be able to quickly switch from the performer account to the requester account.
- You are planning to share projects with coworkers.
- You need help setting up the project.
- Check the number you entered. You might have mistyped it.
- Check the number in Yandex ID. It must be set as your main number. If a different number is specified in Yandex ID, an SMS code will be sent to that number.
You can also use the recommendations in Yandex ID Help. If this doesn't help, contact support.
If you see this warning, make sure you entered the phone number correctly.
Please note that you can only have one requester account per phone number (see the User Agreement).
If you don't remember your credentials in Toloka, use Restoring access.
If you deleted your Toloka account, create a new Yandex ID and register in Toloka.
You can't change the account type from “Requester” to “Performer”.
If you want to complete tasks, you need to register in Toloka once again, with a different username, but as a performer.